Thursday, June 03, 2004

Broadening the mind and breaking the behind

Going on long bike ride with some friends this weekend, looking to see if the NHS do arse transplants for afterwards. There's probably a shortage so I'll probably end up with a baboon's shiney hiney. If there's nice scenery I'll put pics on the blog. If not I'll put them on anyway just for the thrill.

Went to see an opera last week ('Barber of Seville') so I am a bit more poncey as its after effects are still with me. I have developed a deeper affection for cornettos. I left the theatre with the thought that there was surprisingly little cutting of hair. In my next blog I will alienate my blog audience by going all heavy and talking about the meaning of life. It may be disappointing.

Since my audience is me, this entry will serve as an experiment to see whether someone can alienate themselves from themselves. I am sure it is possible. May be if you keep doing things against your conscience.

Cor I've really built up this future entry, I can't wait to see what I write.

Here's an interview with a group who are more interesting than most musicians.

FDM interview

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're quite the funny chap.

-Saima