Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Ooooooh.................. Aahhhhhhhhh!!!

I didn’t go the big do. Sorry to the one reader of the blog who wanted the gossip. I went to a plebby fireworks display; it was set to classical music. So I suppose it wasn’t that plebby really. A friend and I went on some adrenalin-releasing fairground rides which was a welcome diversion. I regret not taking any pictures. The lack of dodgems was disappointing. Anyway I might go to the next poncey party as I’ve been invited again. But you know TV’s quite good that day. I’ll live another day.

I was trying to tell a co-worker off today for not locking up a valuable digital video camera. She said: “well why don’t I just lock away all the computers, they’re valuable too!” I liked her style. Blaady moral relativism- sending this country to the dogs. No wonder Bush got in. Hippies everywhere! I think I would make a rather good retired major. I think I will apply some sand-paper to my cheeks so they are the requisite level of ruddiness. If you are a retired general may be you could give me some tips.

No comments: