Thursday, September 07, 2006

SpiderySnake

Snakes or spiders eh? What do you prefer? Eh!? (poke, poke)

Now this is my approach to this vexed question that has haunted man through the ages. Oh by the way, please do not be worried by my rigorous scientific approach. I shall be using layman's terms to make this accessible to the most casual reader. Back to the issue at hand:

Yeah what if you had this transmogrification device yeah…and like you got this snake and this well hairy spider and then pulled the lever (making sure you put on your goggles).
Then you get this half-snake, half-spider. Having considered this whilst puffing on my pipe, I find I would prefer having the creature to have spider head and snake bum. This is because snake head is more scary, their faces simply look more evil. Therefore spiders are preferable to snakes. Also it would be funny ( in a scientific way) to see those spidery legs trying to keep up with the snake body. So spiders can be funny which makes them score above snakes too. I hope this revolutionary thought experiment approach settles this perennial question.

1 comment:

shehr said...

errr sif....Go to bed early dude....seriously! :oP